Scope of work and Deliverables for Public Relations
Scope of work:
- Streamlining Communication – Structure the online and offline communication of the brand.
- Ensuring communication resonates with the brand sensibility and aesthetic – this can include PR, Social Media, press releases announcing brand developments, collection launches etc
- Solicit interviews with key titles to garner targeted exposure: Project spokesperson as an authority on Indian and international fashion scene with inputs on jewellery trends and the luxury market in the country – Vogue, Grazia, Femina, Harpers Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, ELLE etc.
- Secure editorial endorsements and exposures for the brand and its styles via dialogue and interface with the media for every collection
- Celebrity Relations: Cultivate friends of the brand and garner support in their circles through periodic brand announcement, look book dissemination and regular communication and relationship building. Seek opportunities to style key celebrities for premieres, key talk shows, red carpet and important national/international events.
- Fashion Week: Heading and coordinating press interviews, media bytes, celebrity endorsement for biannual shows including Lakme Fashion Week, Indian Couture Week or any other show.
- Social Media Alliance – Strategizing and coordinating with the social media team on post updations, approvals and periodic reviews of the performance in respect with the competition.
- Using visual transition techniques, Slow Mo videos, Time Lapse and Stop Motion to create content which matches international standards.
- Fashion Bloggers – Forge mutually beneficial collaborations with key bloggers and influencers for relationship building and to garner higher visibility among our target group
- Periodic Cross Promotions and collaborations – Exploring opportunities like hosting a trunk show in association with a socialite or celebrity who will invite their own guest list.
- Online Takeovers for special issues like Teen Vogue supplement (March), Grazia High Street Issue
- Associate with Vogue/Hello! for the evening and have them invite select VIP’s PR and brand promotion –Profiling in magazines, product placements, sourcing for shoots, participation in industry stories etc. Press release should be disseminated every 2 months to initiate coverage.
- Albert Museum, Bellesima NSU Art Museum (Italy) etc
- Quarterly Editors Lunch: Organise an editors luncheon at a hotel for the key fashion influencers for bridge building and to generate interview/collaboration avenues.
- This is a very broad based plan – we will create monthly plans as well for a more targeted approach.